QSC's MP-A20V is part of their MP-A Series of commercial amplifiers.
Building on a QSC's 50-year legacy of amplifier reliability and quality, these music and paging amplifiers offer an incredible amount of flexibility for business music and paging applications, while maintaining high efficiency and low total cost of ownership.
- FlexAmp Technology allows each pair of amplifier channels to deliver up to 400 W total power, in any ratio
- Class-D output circuitry and switchmode power supply for high efficiency and low cost of ownership
- 1RU amplifier design for rack space savings
- Load selector for driving 4 Ω, 8 Ω, 70 V or 100 V on each channel
- Selectable 80 Hz highpass filter offered on each channel
- Power saving features - Auto-standby (after 28 minutes with seamless auto-ramp when signal returns) and remote standby input
- Amp status remote output
- Rock-solid QSC amplifier dependability
- For specifications and further information, please refer to items located under the "Documentation" tab above.
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.