N201-002-BK50BP Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cables ensure ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. They connect high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, routers and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
This bulk pack includes 50 2-ft. (0.61 m) black Cat6 patch cables. Each is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design, each cable provides high-speed connections up to one Gbps and flawless signal delivery while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
Featuring a PVC jacket, these cables are constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Copper contacts are gold-plated to ensure an accurate signal transfer. Molded integral strain relief and a snagless design that protects the locking tabs on the connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation guarantee a secure connection. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
The Ideal Solution for All High-Speed Cat5/5e/6 Networking
- Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray™ players, copy machines, routers and modems
- Perfect for home or office
- Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
- Provides high-speed connections up to 1 Gbps
- Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
Premium Construction Ensures Error-Free Signal Transfer
- Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a staggered-pin plug design
- Gold-plated copper contacts for accurate signal transfer
- Molded integral strain relief for long life
- Snagless design prevents locking connector tabs from damage during installation
- Meets most current industry standards