The Klein Tools 50-foot (15.24 m) Steel Fish Tape is perfect for short wire runs associated with light commercial, residential and voice-data-video-audio installations. The tape features laser-etched descending markings placed every foot. These markings allow you to accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to payout.
- Fish tapes are 1/8-Inch wide high strength spring steel which are stiff for long runs and great for heavy duty wire pulls
- Laser etched markings in 1-foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out
- Polypropylene case and handle offer the maximum in impact resistance
- Full grip-style handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case
- Raised fingergrips transfer 100-percent of the winding power from your hand and fingers
- Unique sloped handle optimizes hand position for quick hand-over-hand rewinds
- Patents: D574,277; 8,212,178; 8,168,921; 8,164,025. Other patents pending