A Highly Flexible Amplifier with Exceptional Efficiency
The QSC MP-A series of amplifiers is purpose built for playing music and paging applications where flexible configuration and power conservation are of the utmost concern. Each amplifier features channel-specific output switch modes that allow a single unit to power a wide range of vastly different loudspeaker types. In addition, the MP-A’s Class D circuitry, switchmode power supply, and auto-standby features are essential in scenarios where power conservation and quiet startup are consequential. Lastly, the MP-A series’ compact 1RU enclosure and heavy-duty construction make it a perfect choice for integrating into installations with limited space or active environments.
QSC’s entire range of MP-A amplifiers boasts cutting-edge FlexAmp Technology, allowing a single high-channel count amplifier to cover a setup that would traditionally require several different amplifiers of various power levels. How does it accomplish this? FlexAmp Technology allows the installer to set up channel pairs in any mix to provide a maximum of 400W combined output power — ideal if you’re looking for a high degree of flexibility in your configuration.
- FlexAmp Technology allows each pair of amplifier channels to deliver up to 400 W total power, in any ratio
- Class-D output circuitry and switchmode power supply for high efficiency and low cost of ownership
- 1RU amplifier design for rack space savings
- Load selector for driving 4 Ω, 8 Ω, 70 V or 100 V on each channel
- Selectable 80 Hz highpass filter offered on each channel
- Power saving features - Auto-standby (after 28 minutes with seamless auto-ramp when signal returns) and remote standby input
- Amp status remote output
- Rock-solid QSC amplifier dependability
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.