The Notched BNC-8-N by Tyco Electronics is a straight BNC 75 Ohm plug connector for Belden 1694A & Gepco VSD2001 cable types. The connector offers improved performance with true 75 Ohm characteristic impedance through the entire connector, gold-plated locking center conductor, 0.625" crimp sleeve for greater pulloff force, and 100 percent guided mating.
The straight BNC plug connector is compatible with competitive crimp tools and die sets, with bulk packaging available. BNC plug connectors are universally accepted and are the most reliable method of terminating coaxial cable. They are designed to exceed the rigorous demands of today's broadcast environment, including SMPTE 259, 274, and 292 M standards.
ADC by TE Connectivity's true 3GHz 75 Ohm BNC connectors are the most reliable and universally accepted method of terminating coaxial cable in the market today. Outstanding electrical performance is achieved by unique design elements in the industry's truest 75 Ohm connector. Precision-molded insulators with locking gold-plated center conductors ensure true 75 Ohm characteristic impedance. Innovative features result in significant reduction of impedance mismatch throughout the network and improved transmission reliability in digital applications.
An idea whose time has come, the new notched BNC series from ADC makes it easy to spot BNC connectors that are not properly latched to BNC jacks. This is especially helpful with high-density coax panels such as ADC's midsize video product offering where terminations are very tight, and in the back of dark racks.
- Designed to exceed the rigorous demands of today's telecom, CATV and broadcast environments including SMPTE 424M 1080p, 259, 274, and 292M standards
- Outstanding electrical performance beyond 3 GHz
- Notched version features a visual indication at the 12:00 position to show the BNC is locked into position when used with a TE video jackfield to help eliminates intermittent connections in dense environments
- Gold-plated, locking center conductor
- True 75 Ohm characteristic impedance end-to-end
- 0.625" crimp sleeve for greater pulloff force
- Compatible with hex, square, and 12-point crimp tools and select competitive crimp tools and die sets
- 100 percent guided mating
- Tarnish-resistant, nickel-plated body and machine bayonet
- Sizes for multiple cable types
- Meets or exceeds MIL-C-39012 requirements
- 100% North American/European precision components