The 1600 Series by Paladins Tools is a premium crimper designed for the professional that demands superior quality and reliability. It is the most widely used tool amongst broadcast engineers and professional cable assembly companies. It supports more fiber optic, HDTV, industrial and electrical applications than the larger, more expensive tools. It will crimp EDAC 516-290-590 and 516-290-591 pins along with ELCO 000-60-8017-03-13 pins and features embedded pin locators that properly align pins to ensure accurate and reliable crimping.
- Embedded pin locators properly align pins to ensure accurate, reliable crimping
- Factory-calibrated for precision
- Requires low hand force & provides superior crimp force
- True ergonomic design for extreme comfort & performance
- Non-slip, soft rubber handles
- Double-plated die sets for extended long life & crimping accuracy
|Compatibility||Loose 28-18 AWG EDAC and ELCO rack and panel open-barrel contacts|