4 pole cable connector, chuck type strain relief, yellow bushing.
The industry-standard for loudspeaker connections, Neutrik offers extremely reliable and robust cable connectors with a reliable locking system. Connectors feature solid contacts with screw-type terminals including a stranded wire protection which offer also solder termination.
- Current rating 40 A rms continuous
- Up to 50 A audio signal, duty cycle 50%
- Only 3 parts, easy to assemble
- High impact materials - long-lasting and reliable
- Easy and extremely precise locking system "Quick Lock"
- Improved grip on latch
- 1 piece strain relief, chuck for 7 to 14.5 mm cable O.D.
- Color coding possible
- Improved screw-type termination for highest pull-out force
|Contact resistance||< 2 mΩ (after lifetime)|
|Dielectric strength||4 kVdc (peak)|
|Insulation resistance||> 1 GΩ (after dampheat)|
|Rated current per contact||40 A rms continuous|
|Rated current per contact||50 A audiosignal, duty cycle 50 %|
|Rated voltage||250 V ac|
|Attention||speakON is NOT to be used as an AC mains or power supply connector!|
|Cable O.D.||7 - 14.5 mm|
|Cable retention||≥ 220 N (subject to cable O.D. and material)|
|Lifetime||> 5000 mating cycles|
|Wire size||4 mm² / 6 mm² (screw type terminals/soldering)|
|Wire size||12 AWG / 10 AWG|
|Wiring||screw type terminals or soldering|
|Locking device||Quick Lock (latch)|
|Contact plating||4 µm Ag|
|Insert||PBTP 20 % GR|
|Locking element||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Shell||PBTP 20 % GR|
|Strain relief||Polyacetal (POM)|
|Flammability||UL 94 HB|
|Solderability||Complies with IEC 68-2-20|
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +80 °C|