Connects a smartphone or other USB-C device to your laptop, MacBook, Chromebook or Ultrabook’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds up to 5 Gbps to ensure fast data transfers
- Provides 5A (100W) power output for charging, syncing and powering mobile devices
- Reversible USB-C plugs connect in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Backward compatible with earlier USB generations, so you can connect legacy devices
- USB-C to USB-C cable is compatible with all USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 devices
- 3-year limited warranty
USB-C to USB-C Cable Connects 2 USB-C Devices, Including MacBooks and Smartphones
This six-foot USB Type-C to Type-C cable allows you to connect one USB-C device to another. For instance, a laptop to a docking station, your smartphone to a wall charger, or a hard drive or flash drive to a computer or tablet. The USB-C to C is compatible with any device with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, including MacBooks, Ultrabooks and Chromebooks.
Transfers Data and Charges Devices at Fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 Speeds
The PD Charging cable supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It also provides power output up to 5 amps (100 watts), which is sufficient for fast-charging, syncing and powering most large-capacity devices. The USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable is backward compatible with previous USB generations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
Reversible USB-C Connectors Attach in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connectors plug into a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
- Devices with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB 3.1 Gen 1 compatibility required to achieve USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds)
- U420-006-5A USB-C to USB-C Cable, M/M, 6 ft.