ICC’s 4-Panel wall mount fiber optic enclosure is designed to provide a distribution point to feed a high capacity of fiber optic cables to other closets or zones. The enclosure can be mounted onto walls and in remote indoor locations. It can hold a total of four LGX® compatible products; such as adapter panels and MPO cassettes. It can support patching for up to 96 LC, 48 SC or 24 ST fiber optic connections. The enclosure has a swing-out door with a padded lock and key for security. The door also comes with a wiring label for system administration. There are openings on the top and bottom for cable to enter and exit. ICC’s wall mount enclosure provides a safe and clean environment for fiber. ICC’s wall mount fiber enclosure can hold up to one 12 fiber splice tray. It is made with 18 gauge steel, black power-coated, and meets and exceeds all TIA-568-C.3 requirements.
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- Provides easy access to manage fiber optic cable.
- Made of cold-rolled steel.
- Folded edge to increase strength.
- LGX® compatible.
- Holds four Classic adapter panels or MPO cassettes
- Accepts three splice trays.
- Cable management spools and rubber grommets come pre-installed into the enclosure.
Enclosure: 18 GA CRS
Adapter Bulkhead: 16 GA CRS
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coating