Computer power cord connects a server, computer, monitor, printer or other device with a C14 inlet to an AC outlet on a PDU.
- Recommended for powering larger servers, laser printers and other network devices
- 6-ft. (1.83 m) length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Computer power cable replaces or upgrades original manufacturer's power cord
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
5-15P to C13 Power Cable for Network Devices That Require a Heavy-Gauge Connection
This computer power supply cable features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. You can use it to connect a computer, server, monitor, laser printer or drive to a PDU, UPS, surge protector or AC wall outlet. It can also replace or upgrade the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The 6-ft. (1.83 m) length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
- P007-006 Desktop Computer Power Cord, 5-15P to C13, 6-ft. (1.83 m), Black