The unit retains the natural sound of the instrument by using 48V phantom power to produce a higher internal rail voltage, which allows the J48 to handle transients of up to 9V without chocking. The result is more dynamic headroom and less square wave distortion. It features a merge switch that sums stereo instruments to mono as well as ground lift, -15 dB pad, and 180° phase reverse switches. It's constructed from a rugged 14-gauge steel and comes with a 3-year transferable warranty.
- Low power consumption, high internal rail voltage for extended headroom; advanced design accommodates high output levels from active instruments.
- Internal timing chip and switching transformer maintain smooth rail voltage transition and headroom on input.
- Highly durable 14-gauge welded steel chassis
- Dual function inputs with 2-channel merge feature
- 1/4" Thru connector and XLR output connector for simultaneous sends to console and amplifier
- Polarity reverse switch
- Ground Lift and Pad switches
- 80 Hz filter eliminates low-end rumble, creates 3 dB of additional headroom
- No-slip bottom padding maintains positioning, protects unit from ground contamination