The MDR-Z7M2 Circumaural Closed-Back Headphones from Sony features 2.76" HD drivers, aluminum-coated liquid crystal polymer diaphragms, Fibonacci-patterned grilles, and large neodymium magnets, allowing you to lose yourself in the music you love. They can be used to enjoy enhanced sound quality and reproduction of three-dimensional, spatial sound with hours of listening comfort.
The MDR-Z7M2's drivers are designed to cover your ears and produce a plane wave front, which is like that in a natural sound field. The frequency response is 4 Hz to 100 kHz, making every note sound clear across the sound stage. Other features include a smoother high-frequency response, ergonomic earpads, and silver-coated oxygen-free copper cables. Two detachable Y-type cables are included: a 9.84' cable with a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo mini plug, and a 3.94' silver-coated cable with an L-shaped, gold-plated 4.4mm balanced standard plug.
- Reference-quality sound is ideal for fine-tuning binaural mixes
- Optimized neodymium drivers deliver a 5Hz–80kHz frequency response
- Meticulously tuned open-back acoustic design safeguards against unwanted internal reflections
- Offers accurate reproduction of reverberant characteristics
- Light weight, secure fit, and super-soft suede ear pads ensure long-wearing comfort
- Comes with rugged detachable cables and a machined-aluminum mini-jack adapter