Connect your USB-enabled computers and mobile devices directly to a Dante audio network, no drivers or additional software required.
Audinate ADP-USBC-AU-2X2 Dante AVIO USB Adapters support 2 x 2 channels of bidirectional audio, allowing PCs and mobile devices to playout and record audio with any Dante-enabled devices over a standard IP network. Use audio applications like media players, conferencing software, presentations and recorders with network-connected speakers, microphones, mixers and DSPs. Cost effective, compact and built for the road, the Dante AVIO family of adapters bring the modern network connectivity that every audio pro needs in their toolbox.
Plug & Play
Each Dante AVIO USB adapter is a complete, high performance Dante device, delivering all the automation and ease of use that have made Dante the most popular audio networking solution worldwide. Dante AVIO USB adapters is automatically discovered and ready to use when connected, and no separate power supplies are required - just use a common PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch or the USB power built-in to your computer and the Dante AVIO USB adapter is ready to go.
USB-C Pass Through Power For All Day Performance
The Dante AVIO USB-C® edition delivers the same great performance as the AVIO USB adapter and delivers power from any PoE network switch to your mobile device for continuous connectivity.
Built For The Road
We've made all Dante AVIO adapters roadready and tour-tough. Sonically welded ABS enclosures and quality hardware are used throughout, while cable assemblies are stress-tested to ensure reliable operation under grueling conditions. Toss them in your toolbox, show after show.
Dante AVIO adapters are all fully functional Dante interfaces, with all the features you'd expect from Dante audio networking. Each one delivers bit-perfect audio reproduction, super-low latency and sample-accurate synchronization across the entire network. All Dante devices automatically discover one another, and the entire system is managed by our easy-to-use Dante Controller software on any connected PC or Mac. Most importantly, every Dante device can connect to every other Dante device - no questions asked.
All Dante AVIO adapters are fully compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM) for IT-level security and management, while AES67 is supported for connection to non-Dante networks.
- Built for the road
- 24-bit audio support
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- USB-C edition supports power pass-through for mobile devices
- USB-C to USB-C cable included with USB-C model
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- Easy audio drop-point for laptops in conference settings, no need to reconfigure your Dante network for different computers
- USB Type-C® or USB Type-A connectors
- Record or playout 2-channel audio from any PC or Mac with no additional software at all
- Connect mobile devices to a Dante network (with adapters as required)
- Audio Channels: 2 in, 2 out
- Connectors: RJ45 & USB Type-A
- Power Class: 1 802.3af PoE or USB
- USB Power Delivery: - 5V 1.5A
- Sample Rates: 48 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24
- Dante Device Latency: 1, 2, or 5ms (configurable using Dante Controller)
- Network Transport: Dante Audio over IP, AES67 RTP
- USB: Class compliant USB 2.0 device