The Audinate Dante AVIO 1-Channel Analog Output Adapter allows you to use the analog gear you already own with your Dante audio network. It provides audio engineers with a cost-effective solution for adapting analog power amplifiers, powered speakers, or analog compressors and equalizers, delivering the interoperability, performance, and scalability of Dante network connectivity.
Compact and built for the road, the AVIO is automatically discovered by the network and is ready to use when connected. It features one balanced, line-level output equipped with an XLR connector and delivers high-quality audio at up to 24-bit/96 kHz with configurable gain and attenuation, low total harmonic distortion, and a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response.
The AVIO supports Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats, and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM).
*NOTE: Requires the use of a network switch with POE (Power-over-Ethernet) capabilities or the use of an 802.3af-compliant PoE injector device (both available separately).*
- Cost-effective solution for adapting analog gear to your Dante network
- Plug-and-play operation
- Balanced, line-level single-channel analog output adapter
- Compact and built for the road with sonically welded polycarbonate enclosure
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz
- Wide dynamic range
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Low total harmonic distortion
- Configurable gain and attenuation
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM)
- Send audio to analog power amplifiers and powered speakers over a Dante audio network
- Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO input and output adapters
- Create easy drop points for connecting overflow areas to a Dante network
- Connect non-networked hearing aid loop amplifiers to your Dante audio network