The RM-KB-LCD17HD DVI Full HD LCD Console features a 17.3" HD widescreen with integrated keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable sliding housing. The RM-KB-LCD17HD provides front end access to compatible KVM switches and utilizes space by closing flat and sliding into the rack. The rail design allows the LCD monitor, keyboard and touchpad to operate independently of each other. In addition, ports for an external USB keyboard and mouse as well as a monitor are provided on the rear panel.
The RM-KB-LCD17HD features DVI, HDMI, and VGA ports for the KVM switch and external console's video connection. This added convenience provides three video options for both the external console and KVM switch connection. The RM-KB-LCD17HD also includes two mini stereo ports for connecting audio speakers.
- High definition (1080p), widescreen (16:9) display
- Designed for digital video, featuring an HDMI certified 100% digital platform including HDMI/DVI inputs and HDCP compliance
- No special cables required - compatible with industry standard cables and extenders
- Models available in standard console configuration for single systems or console with 8 Port KVM for managing multiple systems from a single station
- Compact, 1-rackspace design includes 17" widescreen display, keyboard and touchpad
- Dual rail design allows monitor to reside in open position for system monitoring while keyboard is recessed
- Fast one-person installation with quick-install rails
- Number Of Ports: 1
- UL Standards Tested: UL 60950-1
- Mounting Points: 4
- RoHS: Yes
- Mounting Depth Max: 27.75
- Mounting Depth Min: 21.63
- Depth: 25.23"
- Height: 1.73"
- Width: 18.9"
- Primary Package Weight (US): 25.08
- Rack Units: 1
- Material: Metal
- 1 RM-KB-LCD17HD Rackmount LCD Keyboard with Standard Rack Mount Kit
- 1 Custom USB DVI KVM Cable Set
- 1 Power Cord
- 1 Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1 User Instructions