ICC’s ceiling wire J-Hooks are designed to hold and route copper cable, fiber optic cable, inner-duct systems, and other low voltage cables. The J-Hook is designed with a batwing clip to attach to ceiling wire or threaded rod. The clip is designed to swivel which allows the J-Hook to adjust to cable requirements. The J-Hook is a cost-effective alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder runway systems. However, it is made from high-quality heat-treated zinc steel for strength and durability. The unit has smooth edges to provide proper support and facilitate bend radius. The stopper tab allows easier installation onto 12 AWG ceiling wire and is TIA compliant for structured cabling systems.
- Made of high quality galvanized steel for strength and durability.
- Accommodates CAT 5e, CAT 6, CAT 6A, coax fiber optic cables, and conduit.
- Rust-resistant zinc finish.
- Complies with TIA requirements for structured cabling systems.
- Cost-effective alternative to expensive cable tray or ladder runway rack.
- Smooth edges to protect cables and facilitate bend radius.
- Cables can be pulled through quickly and easily.
- Cable anchor points allow users to secure with cable ties.
- Stopper tab allows an easier installation onto 12 AWG ceiling wire.
- Available in 4 sizes.
- Available in bulk 25-pack.
- Ideal for small and large projects.
Material: 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
Finish: Zinc plated J-Hook, and black powder-coated batwing
Capacity: CAT 5e ~160, CAT 6 ~100, CAT 6A ~N/A