The Radial JDI Stereo is a passive two-channel direct box designed to handle extreme signal levels without distortion of any kind. It employs two world-class Jensen JT-DB-EPC audio transformers to deliver a smooth, warm sounding Bessel curve, reminiscent of the finest vintage gear. Ruler flat from 10Hz to 40kHz and with virtually zero phase deviation, the JDI Stereo delivers the natural, pure sound of the instrument without artifact. By its no-power passive design, the JDI Stereo performs both high-to-low impedance conversion and signal balancing over a magnetic bridge that passes signal while rejecting stray DC voltage. This makes it particularly adept at eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
- Jensen transformer equipped passive DI
- Eliminates hum and buzz from ground loops
- Virtually zero phase & harmonic distortion
- Exceptional signal handling and noise rejection
- Compact stereo format for twice the performance