ICC’s fiber adapter panels are used with our popular fiber optic rack mount enclosures, blank fiber patch panels, and fiber optic wall mount enclosures, offering great flexibility in structured cabling design.
- Adapter plate uses LC type small-form-factor (SFF) for high-density applications.
- Compatible with multimode fiber (MMF) applications.
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA-568-C.3 for optical fiber cabling components standard.
- 6 quad for a maximum of up to 24 multimode fiber optic connections.
- Provides a safe and secure means for connecting the fiber optic cables.
- Provides an easy-to-use method of connecting, routing fiber optic circuits.
- Push pins provide a secure, snug fit and tool-less installation.
- Designed to fit blank fiber optic patch panels, fiber optic rack mount enclosures, and fiber optic wall mount enclosures.
- The metal sleeve is designed to be used with multimode fiber.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Material||Panel: 16 GA CRS
Finishing: Textured Black Powder Coat
|LC Quad Adapter||Plastic Body
|Dust Cap||Sleeve: Metal
Mounting Plate: Stainless Steel
|Shipping Weight||0.33 lbs|
|Product Type||Adapter Panels|
|Country of Origin||China|