The Milwaukee 2429-20 M12™ Sub-Compact Band Saw is the most compact and lightest weight cordless band saw on the market. At less than half the weight and size compared to a traditional deep cut band saw, the M12™ Band Saw provides one-handed power and portability to electricians, maintenance professionals, and other users cutting small diameter materials. The M12™ Band Saw weighs only 6.75 lbs and 12” in length, making it ideal for overhead or one-handed cutting applications. This powerful saw can cut through ¾” EMT in only 3 seconds, and will get over 150 cuts per charge with the M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC High Capacity battery. With a 1-5/8” x 1-5/8” cut capacity and low vibration, the M12™ Band Saw performs clean cuts on the most common small diameter metal cutting applications.
The M12™ Band Saw also features a dual-latching lower guard that covers the blade outside the active cutting area, addressing OSHA guarding requirements and making the tool suitable for one-handed use. The tool also includes a variable speed trigger, and LED light. Backed by Milwaukee’s® 5-year warranty the 2429-20 M12™ Band Saw Bare Tool comes equipped with (1) 18 TPI metal cutting blade. The M12™ Sub-Compact Cordless band saw should be used only with Milwaukee® 48-39-0572 Sub-Compact Portable Band Saw Blades.
- One-Handed Cuts: Most compact size and lightest weight of any cordless band saw
- Dual-Actuation Trigger: Providing enhanced control and productivity
- Powerful Motor: Cuts 3/4" EMT in 3 seconds, up to 150 cuts per charge with the XC battery
- 1-5/8" Cut Capacity: For a wide range of applications
- Meets OSHA Guarding Requirements: Suitable for One-Handed use
- LED Light: Highlights the cut line
- Blade Tension Adjustment: Adjustable blade tracking
|Dimensions||Cutting Capacity Height / Height under Guide 1.625 in
Maximum Blade Length 27 in
Maximum Blade Width 0.5 in
Minimum Blade Width 0.5 in
Product Depth 7.9 in
Product Height 8.1 in
Product Width 12 in