LC-LC OM3/OM4, duplex fiber optic snap-in keystone module is suitable for multimode fiber (MMF) 10G or higher bandwidth applications. This small form factor (SFF) footprint reduces space or port by 50% over the larger fiber optic connectors such as SC, ST, and many others. These snap-in keystone modules provide mating capability. For fiber optic patch cables with LC connectors in all compatible faceplates, blank patch panels, adapter plates, surface mount boxes, and Elite multimedia outlets.
- Supports optical applications in bringing fiber to the desktop for multimode.
- Viable solution for high-speed data transmission and broadband internet.
- Small form factor (SFF) adapter reduces space requirements by 50%.
- 50% higher than conventional fiber connectivity.
- Used to join duplex multimode fiber optic jumpers.
- Works with all Work Area Outlets faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes.
- Used with all fiber optic products.
- Dust Cap included.
- ANSI/TIA-568-C and UL 1863 compliant.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Material||Housing: ABS, UL 94V-0|
|LC Adapter||Sleeve: Metal
|Dust Cap||Material: Plastic
|Product Type||Keystone Jacks|
|Country of Origin||China|