Chassis connector with black chromium plating, 4 solder contacts, 1 LC-Duplex feedthrough socket and 1 shell ground contact (for SMPTE cable shield), waterproof acc. to IP65 ingress protection in mated condition with SCDP-*.
The chassis connector acts as a "feed-through" allowing simplified installations by connecting a conventional LC-Duplex on the rear. It is built in the standard D size shell and features an automatic sealing cover for maximum dust and dirt protection and a Push-Pull locking mechanism for safe connection.
Not compatible to SMPTE 304M standard. Suitable for indoor (studio) camera links considering specific conditions acc. to IEC 60664-1 like pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1 and rated voltage.
Features & Benefits
- Suggested OEM equipment connector due to LC front compatibility
- Designed as feedthrough with automatic sealing shutter
- Shutter with silicone gasket protects optical connection from dust and dirt
- Suitable for indoor (studio) camera links considering specific conditions acc. to IEC 60664-1 like pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1 and rated voltage
- Accommodates standard LC connectors on the rear for simple installation
- Connection on the front side either by rugged opticalCON or standard LC connector
- The low cost of the chassis connector makes it a viable alternative to traditional connectors in fixed installations
- IP65 ingress protection in mated condition with SCDP-*
- Color coding with SCDP-* according to ANSI/TIA-568.3-D Standard:
Multimode - black
Single mode PC - blue
Single mode APC - green
Attention! - Product Update
Improved contacts to allow indoor camera routing applications (pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1) acc. to IEC 60664 up to 240 V ac.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||< 7 mΩ
||> 2 GΩ (initial)
|Rated current per contact
||< 50 V (1)
||Faston 2.8 x 0.5 (soldering possible)
||< 45 N
||< 45 N
||5000 mating cycles
||Polyamide (PA 6, PBT 30 % GR, PBT 50 % GR)
||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
||UL 94 V-0
||-40 °C to +75 °C
||< 0.4 dB / connection