ICC’s 48-Port High-Density 1 RMS blank patch panel is designed to conserve valuable rack mount space. The panel is suitable for all HD modules for UTP, fiber optic, and audio/video applications. This panel provides the ability to populate only the number of ports that are needed and can be customizable depending on installation requirements.
- Maximizes connectivity per rack mount space.
- Ideal for use in high-density applications with more connectivity in less space.
- Accepts all HD data, voice, and video modular inserts.
- Flush mount insert installation connects the front of the panel.
- No tools required to install modular inserts onto patch panel.
- Designed to fit all standard 19” racks and cabinets.
- 1 rack mount space (RMS).
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Material||Blank Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
48-Port HD Bezel: ABS, UL 94V-0
|Shipping Weight||0.51 lbs|
|Product Type||Blank Panels|
|Ports||48-Port Rack Mount 1 RMS|
|Port Labeling||Port Spacing: 0.33, Tape Width: 1/4" (6mm)|
|Country of Origin||China|