ICC offers Blank Patch Panels. This individual patch panel is used and designed to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic. Designed to fit all standard 19″ rack and cabinets, while giving off a professional appearance. This particular patch panel is equipped with 24 ports in one rack mount space.
- Rack-mounted reinforced steel panel with pre-numbered ports.
- Flush mount design adds stability by allowing a rigid fit.
- Designed to support the distribution of voice, data, audio, video, and fiber optic.
- Ideal for use in high-density applications with more connectivity in less space.
- Designed to fit all standard 19″ racks and cabinets.
- 1 rack mount space (RMS).
- Accommodates a wide variety of easy to snap-in modules.
- Providing configuration flexibility.
- Accepts all HD modules.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Material||Blank Patch Panel: 16 GA CRS
Surface Finish: Black Powder Coat
24 Port HD Bezel: ABS, UL 94V-0
|Shipping Weight||0.85 lbs|
|Product Type||Blank Panels|
|Ports||24-Port Rack Mount|
|Port Labeling||Port Spacing: 0.66, Tape Width: 1/4" (6mm)|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|