Chassis connector, power-in, 3/16'' flat tab terminals, blue
The powerCON is a locking 3 conductor equipment AC connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating ground contact. It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed in order to guarantee a safe power connection.
Attention: The powerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the powerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live!
- Airtight chassis connector, A-type for power-in, flat tab terminals
- Lockable 3-pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral and pre-mating safety ground.
- High current capacity, rated at 20A / 250V ac
- Fast and easy locking system
- Extremely robust and reliable
- Excellent cable retention
- UL, C-UL recognized components
- VDE and SEV approved
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||≤ 3 mΩ
||4 kVdc / 2.8 kVac
||> 0.1 GΩ (after damp heat test IEC 68-2-30)
|Number of electrical contacts
||2 + PE
||EN 61984:20 A 250 V AC
||UL 1977:20 A 250 V AC
||> 1000 mating cycles
||2 µm Ag
||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
||UL 94 V-0
||-30 °C to +80 °C