IEC EN 60320-1 compliant | Accepted for cord sets as per IEC EN 60799:2021
Locking AC mains cable connector, keyed and color coded (grey) for power-out, screw terminal assembly, for cable diameters 6 - 12 mm.
The powerCON FXXA/FXXB is a single phase (3 conductor) lockable power connector with Circuit Breaking Capability when mated with powerCON XX Series receptacles.
It replaces appliance couplers wherever a very rugged solution in combination with a locking device is needed to guarantee a safe power connection.
- IEC EN 60320-1 / UL 60320-1 / CSA C22.2 No. 60320-1 certified, thus accepted as a component for cord sets acc. to IEC 60799 / UL 817 and equipment acc. to IEC 62368-1
- Ergonomic design with slip-proof two-component molded housing
- Power-in (blue) and power-out (grey) versions with diﬀerent keying to avoid the possibility of intermating
- Unique NEUTRIK locking bushing and strain relief for cable diameters 6 mm to 12 mm
- Easy to assemble because the strain relief locks with the insert mechanically and aligns with the housing
- Superior NEUTRIK quality standard, extremely robust and reliable
- Easy and reliable twist lock system
- Improved kink protection by two-component bushing