The C2G Performance Series Premium High Speed HDMI Cable supports all HDMI 2.0 features and has been tested to conform with the Premium HDMI Cable Certification Program for highest performance and ultra-reliability. This cable is ideal for HD Blu-ray and HD DVD video, experiencing resolutions up to 4k (4096 x 2160) at 60Hz, bandwidths up to 18Gbps, HDR for higher contrast ratios and vivid colors, plus 32 uncompressed digital audio channels to provide crystal-clear sound — perfect for home theater applications or digital signage.
This Premium High Speed HDMI Cable was designed to exceed the highest measure of HDMI performance and will enhance video experiences with higher resolutions, increased speeds, and sharper images. They include integrated finger grips on the top, bottom, and sides, for easy insertion and removal, and the gripping connector shell has 2x greater port retention to keep your devices connected. The gold plated connectors on the cable allow for better shielding, increased electrical conductivity, and durability.
This Premium High Speed HDMI Cable has been tested to deliver the full 18Gbps bandwidth required by the specifications for Premium High Speed HDMI certification. The cable also supports the updated library of Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) commands, allowing communication between devices connected through the HDMI ports. Lastly, this fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Tested to conform with the Premium HDMI Cable Certification Program for highest performance and ultra-reliability
- Supports all HDMI 2.0 features including resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60hz 4:4:4, which means higher quality video for viewing your screen content
- In-wall (CMG/FT4) rated jacket, so you can safely run the cable inside of a wall and have a clutter free, clean look
- Integrated finger grips on the connectors for easy insertion and removal
- Gripping connector shell for 2x greater port retention
- Gold plated connectors for increased electrical conductivity and enhanced durability
- Supports CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty for peace of mind
|PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
|4K 60Hz, 4K 30Hz, 4K, 1080p
|High Speed HDMI, Video, Premium HDMI
|CMG Rated, FT4 Rated
|Data Transfer Rate
|-20 C, 75 C
|-10 C, 55 C