The INOGENI SDI to USB 3.0 Video Capture Card allows you to capture uncompressed video with audio from your camera or deck's SDI output on your PC for recording, editing, videoconferencing, and streaming applications. No driver installation is necessary, and it will work on all motherboard and USB 3.0 chipsets. It features a 3G-SDI input and output and a USB 3.0 output. Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 3.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 3.0 capture solution. It is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android operating systems and is UVC-compliant, so it will work with all DirectShow compatible software. This capture card is backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices. However, due to bandwidth restrictions, the card will only operate at resolutions below 1080p.
The converter supports SD and HDTV video formats up to 1080p60. All SD and HD resolution signals are converted to 4:2:2 8-bit color space over USB 3.0. The embedded audio in the SDI signal is extracted and output as two-channel LPCM. A USB 3.0 cable comes included.
- 3G-SDI capture to USB 3.0 (Backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, NTSC, and PAL video formats
- SDI audio support
- Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate regardless of PC
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion
- Customizable video processing functions
- Bus-powered from the USB port
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android