The Stubby Multi-Bit Screwdriver/Nut Driver by Klein Tools' is small to allow easy access to tight work spaces. Cushion-Grip handles provide greater torque and comfort.
- Multi-bit stubby screwdriver / nut driver with compact interchangeable shaft holds 4 universal tips and converts to 2 nut driver sizes
- INCLUDES: non-magnetic nut driver sizes 1/4-Inch (6 mm) and 5/16-Inch (8 mm) and Screwdriver sizes #1 and #2 Phillips, 3/16-Inch (5 mm) and 1/4-Inch (6 mm) slotted
- Compact design features standard 1-1/4-Inch (32 mm) shaft allowing easy access to tight work spaces
- Cushion-Grip handle provide greater torque and comfort
- U.S. Patent No. D684,836
- Lightweight, only 2.6-Ounces (0.07 kg)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov