Premium 111 Vinyl 7mil Electrical Tape is an all weather, professional grade, pressure sensitive vinyl tape that gives excellent performance over a wide range of temperatures. Premium 111 is used for general splicing purposes no more than 600V, and can be used as primary insulation for splices, wrapping wire harnesses and insulating coils.
- Plymouth Rubber 4452 Premium 111 Vinyl Electrical Tape
- Category: Electrical Tape
- Manufacturer: Plymouth Rubber
- Width: 3/4
- Roll Length: 66'
- Voltage Rating: 600V
- Operating Temp: 0°F to 220° (-18°C to 105°C)
- Cold weather resistant
- Flame retardant
- Resistant to sun, water, oil, acids, alkalies, corrosive chemicals
- Meets 2000/53/EC and RoHS 2011/65/EU directives
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov